AS HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS, WE REMAIN OPEN for chiropractic patients who are in acute pain and/or under active treatment. Leaving the home for Essential Activities like healthcare is permitted during the ODH Director’s Stay At Home Order: https://
We continue to take additional COVID-19 Safety Precautions as recommended by the Ohio Department of Health for Outpatient Providers. We are also taking additional measures to prevent over-crowding of waiting areas this time such as:
• Staggering appointment times to reduce waiting room exposure.
• Offering Cell Phone Waiting Lot service so you can wait in your car.
• Limiting access to use of our waiting room to patients only.
Please reschedule your chiropractic appointment:
• If you are experiencing any signs of acute respiratory illness, flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
• If you are at higher risk as defined by the CDC: CDC.gov/COVID-19/ Groups at Higher Risk