About Dr. Weisel
Dr. Ronald (Chip) Weisel, II is the owner of and a treating chiropractic physician for Hartville Health & Wellness Centre. He completed his pre-doctoral coursework at Malone University and The University of Akron and received his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Life University — College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia. He served his internship at the Life University Clinic System in Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Weisel is Advanced Proficiency Rated in The Activator Method chiropractic technique and was a post-graduate faculty member at Palmer College of Chiropractic for over 20 years.
Serving Patients in Hartville, Uniontown, Green, North Canton, & Mogadore
Dr. Weisel opened his first office in Hartville at 140 Grand Trunk in May of 1989 as a solo, private chiropractic practice. Since that time, Hartville Health & Wellness Centre has moved offices and grown to include multiple natural healthcare practitioners at one facility.
Dr. Weisel cares about and is active in his community, serving on the board of directors for several area nonprofit organizations.
Clinical Instructor for The Activator Method (1993 – 2019)
In addition to private practice, Dr. Weisel was a Clinical Instructor for Activator Methods International from 1993 to 2019. As advancements in the Activator Method were developed, he not only mastered them but traveled around the country 8 or more weekends each year teaching other chiropractic doctors these techniques through college-sponsored courses.
Cetificates & Education
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Life University – Marietta, Georgia
Post-Graduate Faculty Member
Radiology / Laboratory Priviliges
- Mercy Medical Center – Canton, Ohio
Special Chiropractic Interests
- Ohio, 1989 through current
- Georgia, 1989 through current
Advisory Boards & Committees
- Editorial Committee, The Activator Method 2nd Edition, Arlan W. Fuhr, DC (MOSBY/Elsevier – Publisher)
- Curriculum Committee – Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
- Medical Advisory Board – Multi Radiance Medical, Inc.
Community Organizations & Government
- Lake Township Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Township Board of Zoning Appeals
- HARTVILLE/LAKE Community Development