In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, we are pleased to announce a new way starting today that you can help raise money for good, and it doesn’t cost you anything. It’s called Check-in for Good™.
How does it work? It’s this simple:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your android phone, or to the App Store on your iPhone and download Check-in for Good™.
- Register, then go to “CHECK-IN TO DONATE.”
- Tap to select “Hartville Health & Wellness Centre.”
- Choose whether to share your check-in with friends, then tap on Check-in for Good!
- After you have checked-in, you will need to scan the QR code at our registration counter to verify that your are in our place of business.
[quote style=”1″]Every time you get a massage or other treatment, a simple check-in generates a micro-donation to TomTod Ideas.[/quote]
TomTod Ideas is one of the great local causes we believe in and support financially. TomTod Ideas “empowers middle school students to launch absurd ideas that enhance the common good.” CLICK HERE to learn more about TomTod Ideas.
Go Public or Stay Private
Go Public | Raise $2 – Check-ins that you post to your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts will generate $2 for TomTod Ideas.
Stay Private | Raise $1 – Check-ins that you choose to keep private, i.e. do not share with your social network, generate $1 for TomTod Ideas.
Wait, there’s more…
After you Check-in for Good™ the first time, there is also an exclusive Promotional Offer available that gives you $20 OFF our $49 Year of Wellness program. “Year of Wellness” means $10 discounts on 1 -hour massages and 1-hour Massage Gift Certificates.
It’s that simple.
Go to the Google Play Store on your android phone, or to the App Store on your iPhone and download Check-in for Good™ today. Then “check-in” at the places you love, like Hartville Health & Wellness Centre, and raise money for the causes you care about!