Weight Loss Secrets You Need To Know
Why your brain, body physiology, emotions, and primordial drives want you fat and what you can do about it
Dieting is only one part of the weight management picture. Most important is learning about the obesogenic environment in which we all live, which promotes weight gain and obesity, and also learning how to control our brain, body physiology, emotions, and primordial drives that want us fat. If you do not exert dominion over these four factors, you will be fat.
After reading this book, you will understand the primary non-food factors that drive us to endlessly overeat, which are really responsible for the obesity epidemic. By properly engaging your brain, body physiology, emotions, and primordial drives, you can achieve and maintain your body weight goal for the rest of your life.
In this book you will learn about:
- The obesogenic environment that makes you fat
- Your instinctual drive to overeat that makes you fat
- How stress makes you fat
- How a lack of sleep makes you fat
- How inflammation makes you fat
- How the wrong gut bacteria make you fat
- How to override your body weight set point to achieve and maintain a normal weight
- How to exert dominion over your inner “dietary crackhead” to achieve and maintain a normal weight
- How to manage your weight by properly using the prefrontal cortex in your brain