[pricing title=”½ -hour massage” currency=”$” price=”42″ period=”” bg=”yes” color=”#00aeff” text=”#ffffff”]A very focused massage, typically working on one area of the body. Provides therapeutic relief of tension areas, relieves stress, reduces fatigue, improves general well-being.[/pricing]
[pricing title=”1 -hour massage” currency=”$” price=”63″ period=”” bg=”yes” color=”#662d91″ text=”#ffffff”]Allows time for a full body massage and focused relief of tension areas that cause chronic tightness, stress and pain. Ideal for neglected stress, tight muscles or persistent pain.[/pricing]
[pricing title=”Year of Wellness” currency=”$” price=”49″ period=”” bg=”yes” color=”#5CA038″ text=”#ffffff”]Our “Year of Wellness” membership is a massage discount program. That means you always get our best rates on massages and massage gift certificates. [fancy_link color=”#ffffff” link=”/massage-therapy/year-of-wellness-2/”]Learn more[/fancy_link][/pricing]
[staff name=”dōTERRA” position=”ESSENTIAL OILS” img=”http://www.hartvillehealthandwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/doTERRA_Promo.jpg “]Enhance the benefits of your next massage with therapeutic grade essential oils extracted from herbs, flowers and fruits. [fancy_link color=”#00AEDF” link=”/massage-therapy/ginger-rhodes/doterra/”]Learn more[/fancy_link]
[staff name=”Laser Therapy” position=”PAIN RELIEF” img=”/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/home_laser.png”] Laser therapy uses various wavelengths of light to naturally enhance the therapeutic value of your massage.[fancy_link color=”#00ADEF” link=”/laser-therapy”] Learn more[/fancy_link] [/staff]
Massage etiquette and appointment policies
- Our massage therapy sessions generally vary from 1/2 -hour to 1 -hour in length. Each session includes 5 minutes for you to undress/redress. A 1/2 -hour session is 25 minutes of massage; a 1 -hour session is 55 minutes of massage.
- It’s helpful to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. If you are late, your treatment time will be shortened.
- If you are running late, or need to reschedule your service, please call the office at least twenty-four hours prior to your appointment. Late cancellations are subject to a $20 rebooking fee; missed appointments are subject to full charge.
- Be sure to speak up. All aspects of your massage can be modified to your taste: amount of light, kind (or absence) of music and whether or not you choose to have a conversation or enjoy your massage in silence. Also, if you want your therapist to give you a deeper massage or be more gentle, please let her know.
- If any part of your experience is unsatisfactory, first tell the massage therapist. If her response isn’t helpful, please speak to the receptionist at the front desk or Dr. Weisel, if he is available.